Zalora is an e-Commerce platform and website that provides fashion and footwear products. It carries an expansive range of local and international brands and its collections have thousands of items that cover all aspects of fashion, from suits, skirts, sportswear, watches, and more.
Launched in 2012, Zalora started with Malaysia, it has expanded its business to many countries in Southeast Asia, for example, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, Taiwan, and Hong Kong.
With more than 55 million visits per month, Zalora has huge potential in e-commerce platforms. By 2022, Zalora APP downloads have reached 20 million. If you want to become a part of Zalora and use its platform to sell but are unsure of how to start, this article is your answer. This article will guide you step by step to open your shop on Zalora.
Requirements to open an online shop on Zalora
1. You need to have original IDs. Your business must be duly registered with all permits and registration forms, and you must be of above 18 years at the signing of the contract.
2. You are required to comply with all the necessary state laws and policies of the country where you are operating.
3. You must keep an eye on your product range and pricing and keep up to date on your products, stock count, prices, terms and conditions, and any charges the buyer may incur.
4. You must ensure that the customer's order can be delivered within the specified policies.
Steps to open Zalora store
1. Go to the Zalora Sell with us page.
2. Fill in all necessary details required by Zalora, click Join Now. The Zalora team will review your application and revert back through email and this process may take up to 7 days.
3. Once you are approved, you will be notified to set up your shop. Then you can start by setting up your shopfront, brand name and brand logo.
4. After setting up your shop, you can login to your Zalora seller center and upload products and you are ready to receive your first order from Zalora marketplace.
5. You need to know the order process before processing Zalora orders: Buyer pays for the products from your Zalora shop > Payment Verified by Zalora > Fulfillment & pick up arrangement from seller > Pick up from Zalora logistics partner > Deliver to customer.
If you manage stores from multiple marketplaces, for example, Shopee, Lazada, TikTok Shop, I suggest you use BigSeller to do the unified management. BigSeller is a one-stop solution for you to manage your multi-channel eCommerce. You can publish & manage products and process your orders from different marketplaces on BigSeller. What’s more, it provides a totally free plan.
Here are all the steps to set up a Zalora store, Zalora has provided the best platform for you to showcase all your fashion related products. I hope this article will help you in your way to set up your own Zalora store.